x

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Outfit of the Day: 5/16/13

Hey, friends! It actually felt like summer today back on Long Island, so I decided to take advantage of the warm weather and bring out my shorts for the first time this season! I just thought I would show you guys what I was wearing today, in case you're curious about who the girl behind the computer screen is. :)

Now that school is over for the semester and I'm back home, I'm able to take time getting ready again since I don't have to rush around everywhere, and it feels good!



Clothes/Shoes:

Top: New York & Company
Shorts: TJ Maxx
Sandals: DSW (Brand - Connie)

 
(on the bottom -- that's my brother's arm! haha)

Accessories:

Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe
Bow Hair Clip: Primark
Handbag: Target
Necklace: Kohl's
Bracelet: New York & Company
Earrings: Accessorize (Got them on clearance for $2! :) )
Ring: Tri-County Flea Market
Belt: New York & Company


Makeup: 

Nail polish (fingers): Sally Hansen Miracle Cure (to prep for the press-on nails I put on later today--post to come!)

Nail polish (toes): Nicole by O.P.I. Blue Lace

Face: Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 (Shade: Fair to Light), Yaby Concealer (Shade: Buff), Cheeks: N.Y.C. Bronzer (Shade: Sunny), Physician's Formula blush (Shade: Natural)

Eyes: MAC Eyeshadow in Cool Incantation (all over lid), L'Oreal Perle Eyeshadow in Copper Penny (crease), E.L.F. Beauty Book in Warm (teal shade) on lower lash line, Smashbox Cream Eyeliner in Midnight Brown (upper lash line), CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara

Lips: Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm, Juice Beauty Lip Gloss in Pink


Well, that's everything. Did you enjoy this post? Let me know in the comments below if you'd like to see more. Big shout out to my brother, Steve, for taking the pictures! Couldn't have done it without you. :) 

What are you wearing today?


Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Google + | Email Newsletter